Support Forum

Update my site 365 news, with the latest version they have me (365News - v1.5.0) but after the update adsense google adsense do not work...

Hello, after updating the site 365 news with the new version the google adsense account does not work I thought that they were the codes that google were giving me but the problems in another site that I just finished and I see that the problem is the template that I do not Is accepting the codes of google, attached images.

How can I solve the problem, the google tell me that it is the template that I must replace it but I do not want to replace it first because I like it very much and second it is very much work invested in it.

The modules of codes work only with images but not with codes and already provides 3 different types of modules so they are not the modules because also probe the code in another site and if they worked so I am sure that is the template ... as I solve this
Responses (7)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to view the replies here.
Your Reply

Become an insider | Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay up-to-date with all our awesome releases, latest updates and amazing discount offers!