- Fixed animation conflict (SlideUp and SlideDown) when used with the "Cookie Consent" atom.
- Escaped the forward slash in the closing DIV tags in the jQuery code which were crashing the site in some very rare occasions.
- Improved the way jQuery is loaded, if/when needed. This new approach will load jQuery on Grav as well.
- Updated "Headroom.js" script to v0.9.3.
- Fix for Safari (Mac) - fixed element entering from left.
g-fixed-active class not removed when scrolling back to top if the fixed element is the first one on the page.
- The jQuery library is now automatically called if/when needed on Wordpress as well.
- Added a new check on browser resize to determine if "g-fixed-container" should be removed.
- JS assets are now loaded in the footer for better performance.
- Fixed the ON/OFF toggle switch.
- Fixed wrong calculation of the height of the fixed element on mobile device.
v1.0.0 - Initial Release