Installing the particle on your website is a really simple process. You just need to follow the below instructions depending on the platform you are on.
Installing on Grav CMS
- Download the accordion-grav-particle.zip file.
- UNZIP it on your computer. You will find three files - accordion-grav.html.twig, accordion-grav.yaml and _accordion-grav.scss.
- Copy the accordion-grav.html.twig and accordion-grav.yaml files to
particlesfolder does not exist, you will need to create it manually). Basically, this step is the same as the one described in the Creating a New Particle chapter in the Gantry 5 Documentation.
- Copy the _accordion-grav.scss file to
scssfolder does not exists, you will need to create it manually).
- Add the following code in your custom.scss file. If the custom.scss file does not exists, you will need to create it manually. Also, make sure your custom.scss file has the
@import "dependencies";code at the very top. Basically, this step is the same as the one described in the Adding a Custom Style Sheet chapter in the Gantry 5 Documentation.
// Accordion (Grav) Particle @import "accordion-grav";
All particles by nature are really intuitive and easy to use. Also, most of the fields in the particle have a tooltip text that explains what it is about.
The "Accordion (Grav)" particle looks and works in absolutely the same way as the default "Accordion" particle. The difference is that "Accordion (Grav)" fetches Grav content automatically, while in "Accordion" the user creates the content manually. Have a look at the Demo Video, it shows everything!Watch Demo Video
You can download all particles from our Download Section.