Installing the particle on your website is a really simple process. You just need to follow the below instructions depending on the platform you are on.
Installing on Joomla
- Download the news-pro-joomla-particle.zip file.
- UNZIP it on your computer. You will find three files - news-pro-joomla.html.twig, news-pro-joomla.yaml and _news-pro-joomla.scss.
- Copy the news-pro-joomla.html.twig and news-pro-joomla.yaml files to
particlesfolder does not exist, you will need to create it manually). Basically, this step is the same as the one described in the Creating a New Particle chapter in the Gantry 5 Documentation.
- Copy the _news-pro-joomla.scss file to
scssfolder does not exists, you will need to create it manually).
- Add the following code in your custom.scss file. If the custom.scss file does not exists, you will need to create it manually. Also, make sure your custom.scss file has the
@import "dependencies";code at the very top. Basically, this step is the same as the one described in the Adding a Custom Style Sheet chapter in the Gantry 5 Documentation.
// News PRO (Joomla) Particle @import "news-pro-joomla";
All particles by nature are really intuitive and easy to use. Also, most of the fields in the particle have a tooltip text that explains what it is about.
The "News PRO (Joomla)" particle allows you to fetch Joomla articles automatically and display them however you like. Have a look at the Demo Video, it shows everything!Watch Demo Video
You can download all particles from our Download Section.