Installing the particle on your website is a really simple process. You just need to follow the below instructions depending on the platform you are on.
Installing on WordPress
- Download the news-pro-wordpress-particle.zip file.
- UNZIP it on your computer. You will find three files - news-pro-wordpress.html.twig, news-pro-wordpress.yaml and _news-pro-wordpress.scss.
- Copy the news-pro-wordpress.html.twig and news-pro-wordpress.yaml files to
particlesfolder does not exist, you will need to create it manually). Basically, this step is the same as the one described in the Creating a New Particle chapter in the Gantry 5 Documentation.
- Copy the _news-pro-wordpress.scss file to
scssfolder does not exists, you will need to create it manually).
- Add the following code in your custom.scss file. If the custom.scss file does not exists, you will need to create it manually. Also, make sure your custom.scss file has the
@import "dependencies";code at the very top. Basically, this step is the same as the one described in the Adding a Custom Style Sheet chapter in the Gantry 5 Documentation.
// News PRO (WordPress) Particle @import "news-pro-wordpress";
The following video shows the above steps in details (watch it in Fullscreen and FullHD for better quality). The video is for the "Slideshow" particle but the installation process is pretty much the same.Watch the Video
All particles by nature are really intuitive and easy to use. Also, most of the fields in the particle have a tooltip text that explains what it is about.
The "News PRO (WordPress)" particle allows you to fetch WordPress posts automatically and display them however you like. Have a look at the Demo Video, it shows everything!Watch Demo Video
You can download all particles from our Download Section.