- Implemented Particle Caching.
- Improved the JS loading which also resolves a conflict with the "Gadgets" and "Get in Touch" particles.
- Added a new option, "Dragging", that allows you to select if the map dragging should be enabled or disabled.
- Added a new option, "Default Marker", that allows you to select if a marker for the map coordinates should be shown or not.
- Added "Google Map API Key" field as per the changes made by Google on June 22nd 2016.
- Added an option to style the Map using SnazzyMaps.com code snippets.
- Implemented option to create unlimited markers.
- Added option to select the default Info Windows state (show/hide).
- JS assets are now loaded in the footer for better performance.
- Fixed missing text in the tooltips of the particle.
v1.0.0 - Initial Release