The Easter Sale is on! Join now or renew your subscription with a 25% OFF! Read More

Support Forum

Just installed my first template from Inspiretheme using the quicklauncher for Oxygen. I have installed all of the available particles to begin testing and using the template and when I recompile CSS, I receive the following error.

I am attaching the custom.scss file for review.

Template: Oxygen
Joomla 3.5.1
PHP 5.4.4

Additional Error information:
An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("parse error: failed at `@import “dependencies”;` /home/iocdental/public_html/templates/it_oxygen/custom/scss/custom.scss on line 1") in "@nucleus/page_head.html.twig" at line 16.

Open: /home/iocdental/public_html/libraries/gantry5/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Template.php

// this is mostly useful for Twig_Error_Loader exceptions
// see Twig_Error_Loader
if (false === $e->getTemplateLine()) {
$e->setTemplateLine(-1);
$e->guess();
}

throw $e;
} catch (Exception $e) {
throw new Twig_Error_Runtime(sprintf('An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("%s").', $e->getMessage()), -1, $template->getTemplateName(), $e);
}
} elseif (false !== $parent = $this->getParent($context)) {
$parent->displayBlock($name, $context, array_merge($this->blocks, $blocks), false);
}
}

Thanks
David
Responses (2)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to view the replies here.
Your Reply

Become an insider | Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay up-to-date with all our awesome releases, latest updates and amazing discount offers!